Nestled in the scenic Fuli Nankunshan Hot Spring Healthy Valley Hilton Huizhou Longmen Resort opens its doors to global travelers and relaxation seekersHUIZHOU, China and MCLEAN, Va. – December 30, 2017 – Set amidst the natural splendor of one of south China’s most picturesque destinations, Hilton Huizhou Longmen Resort is now welcoming travelers to experience the ultimate in relaxation and hospitality in the region. The resort boasts modern interiors, a variety of fine dining options and is the first Hilton property in China to feature natural hot springs that guests can enjoy at their leisure. “Rich woodland scenery and unique geothermal resources make Huizhou one of the most attractive travel destinations in southern China,” said Sean Wooden, vice president, brand management, Asia Pacific, Hilton. “With Hilton’s world-class hospitality and upscale offerings, travelers can relax in total comfort, fully immersing themselves in the natural beauty surrounding the resort.”The resort, located in Yonghan Town of Longmen County, is secluded from the hustle and bustle of city life while still providing easy access to travelers from across the globe. The resort is a scenic, 80-minute drive from Guangzhou or Baiyun International Airport, and is an easy trip from the Pearl River Delta cities such as Shenzhen, Dongguan and Foshan.“The opening of Hilton Huizhou Longmen Resort represents an important expansion of Hilton’s resort footprint in southern China,” said Qian Jin, area president, Greater China and Mongolia, Hilton. “The introduction of this upscale resort represents our commitment to developing properties that appeal to both business and leisure travelers in the country’s most impressive and sought-after destinations.”
Hilton Huizhou Longmen Resort’s 366 guest rooms and suites are designed to complement and enhance the floor-to-ceiling views of the crystalline rivers and lush hillsides that surround the property. Many of the hotel’s suites are equipped with in-suite hot-spring pools, making it easy for guests to soak in bliss without interruption. The resort’s 24-hour fitness center with the latest generation of Precor® cardio and strength-training equipment, as well as an expansive, outdoor swimming pool, helps ensure that guests will be feeling at their best during their travels.The resort features an abundance of versatile function space, separated into 11 rooms, including the impressive Grand Ballroom, a modern and upscale venue equipped with the latest conferencing technology. The resort’s dedicated team is on-hand to help plan any event – from corporate seminars to social gatherings – down to the last detail.
- OPEN, a casual restaurant for all-day dining, serves a variety of international cuisines. Diners can order à la carte or enjoy the restaurant’s sumptuous buffet.
- YUXI invites guests to whet their appetites with an array of contemporary Cantonese specialties, expertly prepared by its renowned Cantonese head chef and his highly trained team. The restaurant offers open seating as well as seven elegant private dining rooms.
- NODU features an international selection of individually prepared dishes and noodles for enjoyment in a social atmosphere.
- Lobby Lounge serves Chinese tea, aromatic coffee and pastries – perfect for a special moment with family and friends.
- MEI BAR beckons to those who enjoy sitting back with a signature cocktail or whiskey, and maybe even a fine cigar.
- Pool Bar is surrounded by an outdoor garden, creating the perfect environment for light fare and poolside beverages.
- Private rooms to sing karaoke or play cards are also available for booking.
Hilton Huizhou Longmen Resort is part of Hilton Honors®, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton’s 14 distinct hotel brands. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to use nearly any combination of Points® and money to book a stay, a members-only discount that can’t be found anywhere else and free standard Wi-Fi. Members also enjoy popular digital tools available exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton Honors mobile app, which Hilton Honors members can use to check in and choose their rooms. To celebrate the hotel’s opening, Hilton Honors® members can earn 1,000 Bonus Points® per night at the best available rate for stays completed by March 29 2018.
Hilton Huizhou Longmen Resort is developed by Guangzhou R&F Properties Co., Ltd., and managed by Hilton. It is located at Fuli Nanunshan Hot Spring Healthy Valley, Yonghan Town, Longmen County, Huizhou City, Guangdong Province, China, 516870. For more information, or to make a reservation, please visit huizhoulongmenresort.hilton.com or contact the hotel at: +86 752 588 0888.