Browse Apartments below for rent by owners or realtors. Keep up on what is available in the Shenzhen real estate market. Rent one room or a whole house through our network of real estate agencies and owners. Short term serviced apartment rentals are available in multiple locations such as Nanshan and Futian. Filter the latest apartments below by number of bedrooms and by who is selling or renting.
Search by Category
Our list of relocation agents in Shenzhen that will help you move in or out of the city. Find the appropriate company to move you internationally to and from Shenzhen while packing and keeping everything safe to your destination.
AGS Four Winds is leading international movers offers a full range relocation, moving, and storage services. We offer the competitive and reasonable market price for the best quality and professional door to door international move, domestic move, local move, office move, factory move and pet move. Our global network of 141 locations in 94 countries worldwide plus 45 years experience and we work with over 300 recommended certified partners in the moving industry, we know your concerns and have the ability to serve you anywhere in the world.
If you are relocating to Shenzhen then where to live in Shenzhen is a must read article.
Support Our Affiliates
- JumpStory – 3 months of free and unlimited access to stock photography
- Readwise – Get the most out of what you read revisit and learn from your ebook & article highlights. Get an extra free month.
- Mailchimp Email marketing, start your community newsletter
- Pipedrive Get your sales pipeline in order
- Hover Start your new website today
- Libro.fm Listen to Audio books first month free
- UberEats Hungry? Get HK$60 off your first 2 Uber Eats orders of HK$120 or more. Terms apply. Use my code at checkout: eats-ubershenzhenparty
- Uber Brent has given you a FREE Uber ride (up to HK$50).
Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal
Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal is located at Shun Tak Centre in Sheung Wan with extensive transportation network. It was connected with MTR Shueng Wan Station and also easily accessed by bus, minibus and taxi. The Terminal provides facilities including Macau Tourism, Travel agencies, retail shops, Dining and Restaurant, banks and hourly/monthly car park.
The above information is subject to change without prior notice.
Address: 3/F Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road Central, Sheung Wan 上環干諾道中200號信德中心三樓
Phone Number: Please call 00852-28580909 Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal to confirm before your departure.
The official website: www.cksp.com.hk/en
How to get there:
- By Metro: Sheung Wan Station, ExitD
- By Taxi: Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal | 港澳客輪碼頭( Chinese) | Gang Ao Ke Yun Ma Tou (Pinyin)
- By Bus: Routes (115P, 182P and 619P) ending at the Central (Macau Ferry) Bus Terminus 中環（港澳碼頭）巴士總站 (without return journey)