Posted by CMPC
Travel by high-speed rail
China Railway High-speed (CRH) is the high-speed rail service operated by China Railway. All trains were originally marked as “CRH”, before changed shortly afterwards to the Chinese Characters “和谐号” on the center of the head vehicles and the side of the walls of other vehicles. All high-speed trains in commercial use in China are named CRH. CRH1/2A/2B/2E/5 are expected to have a maximum speed of 250 km/h (160 mph), and CRH2c/3 have a maximum speed of 250 km/h (220 mph). The new train sets CRH380A have the maximum test speed of 416 km/h (258 mph). The fastest train sets CRH380BL has the maximum test speed of 487 km/h (302 mph). The map above shows the high-speed rail map currently in China. The solid line represents the railway that is in operation and dotted line shows the railway that is under construction. The most efficient railway service in China is the Intercity railway/high-speed train and bullet train. High-speed train can travel faster than 300 km/h and bullet train can travel faster than 200 km/h.
Shenzhen North railway station
Shenzhen north railway station is a station in Longhua, Bao’an District, Shenzhen. It has 11 platforms and 20 lines. It is an interchange station of the Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong Express Rail Link, and the Hangzhou-Fuzhou-Shenzhen High speed railway. Is is one of the four train stations in Shenzhen.
Beijing, Xi’an, Zhengzhou, Wuhan, Nanning, Guilin, Changsha, Chaoshan, Guangzhou
How to get there?
Bus: B647, B666, B667, B730, B742, E11, E22, M299, M300, M341, M343, M344, M347, M352, M353, M354, M360
How to buy a High-speed train ticket by yourself?
So You Want to Buy a Train Ticketaims to help foreigners to buy train ticket in China. This flow chart is made by Bojie Li, CMPC. Please read notices carefully.
- Passengers can book ticket through the official website of China Railway Customer Service Center (www.12306.cn) 60 days prior to departure.
- Payment should be made within 45 minutes with a China UnionPay bank card with online payment function.
- Foreign passengers can book no more than 5 tickets before they do the verification, so those who plan a long trip with more than five train rides can only buy the rest tickets after arrival in China.
- Children between 1.2m and 1.5m need to buy child ticket while those under 1.2m are admitted for free. Children must be accompanied by adults.
- Online system doesn’t accept spaces which means Jeff Thomas Jones must be written as JeffThomasJones.
How to read your train ticket?
How do I know what kind of train I am going to take? (shown in the Train number)
G: High-speed train
C: Intercity high-speed train
D: Bullet train
Z: Direct express train
T: Express train
K: Fast train
CMPC: An honest estate agent.If you want to change your apartment ,please find us.
With nearly 50 branches and 800 employees all over Shenzhen, China Merchants Property Consultants (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. (CMPC) is the choice of sellers and buyers who apply a little creative thinking to their property in both residential and commercial area.
email :[email protected]
Please follow our wechat CMPC