Are you looking for tickets to the 2018 NBA China Games in Shenzhen? They’re not easy to get and they’re selling out fast!
The Dallas Mavericks and Philadelphia 76ers will both play in China for the first time when they meet at 7pm on Friday, Oct. 5 in Shanghai at the Mercedes-Benz Arena, followed by a rematch at 7:30pm on Monday, Oct. 8 in Shenzhen at the Shenzhen Universiade Center in Longgang.
Following the NBA China Games 2018, which will mark the NBA’s 25th and 26th games in China, 17 NBA teams will have participated since 2004, in Beijing, Guangzhou, Macao, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Taipei.
- The Mavericks’ roster currently features 13-time NBA All-Star and 2011 NBA Finals MVP Dirk Nowitzki, 2015 NBA Champion Harrison Barnes, standout rookie Dennis Smith Jr, 2018 No. 5 overall draft pick Luka Doncic, and Chinese forward Ding Yanyuhang.
- The 76ers’ roster currently features 2018 NBA All-Star center Joel Embiid, 2018 NBA Rookie of the Year Ben Simmons, 2017 No. 1 overall draft pick Markelle Fultz, as well as Croatian forward Dario Saric and Robert Covington.
To help you get your tickets, legitimately, we’ve scoured the options and dug through the nonsense. Of course, the organizers are warning people to watch out for counterfeit tickets. They take no responsibility for those, so we recommend using one of these official channels only to get your tickets:
- Wesai (domestic purchase) – 400-139-0000 – [email protected]
- Wesai (overseas purchase) – SOLD OUT
- Yongle Ticket Service – 4006-228-228 – SOLD OUT
- NBA’s Official JD Page (Chinese Only)
If purchasing through Wesai: You have to pick up your tickets on the day of the game at the Southeast Gate of Universiade Stadium.
As usual, there are many terms and conditions. Here are a few important ones we’ve picked out to make a special note of:
- The ticket purchasing methods listed above are the official ticket sales agents. The organizer bears no responsibility if a fake ticket is obtained from any unofficial channels.
- All tickets sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- After tickets are sold, if the performance is postponed, delayed or fails to go on due to the force majeure such as the natural disaster, flood or earthquake, etc. the promoter will give an advance notice; in case of cancellation of the live event due to any event of force majeure or special situation, all the compensation and remedies available to the purchaser are limited to the refund of ticket face value from the promoter.
- During the performance in the venue, children below 1.2m in height are not permitted to go into the field (except for the performances specially arranged for children); the children over 1.2m in height are required to enter the field by tickets and shall be accompanied by the guardian(s).
- Please don’t carry bags as well as professional camera or video shooting equipments.
- No littering and no smoking in the stadium or arena.
- The audience shall bring personal ID card or personal identification (passport, Mainland Travel Permit for Hong Kong and Macau Residents, Mainland Travel Permit for Taiwan residents, etc.) for inspection.
Enjoy the game!
About NBA China
The NBA’s entity that conducts all of the league’s businesses in China was formed in January 2008 after its first office opened in Hong Kong in 1992. The NBA currently has relationships with a network of television and digital media outlets in China, including a 30-plus years partnership with CCTV. The league hosts hundreds of touring basketball events for fans, conducts community enrichment programs, and maintains marketing partnerships with a combination of world-class China-based corporations and U.S.-based multinationals. In 2004, the NBA became the first American professional sports league to play games in China. Following NBA China Games 2018, 17 NBA teams will have played 26 games in China.Sports