Sport rehabilitation can help those suffering with pain and bad posture. Lily uses her skills as a fitness coach and physiotherapist to get clients back to health and improve their overall alignment, which in turn can prevent injury.
As someone who used to suffer with knee issues, together with a general lack of body strength, her doctor’s answer was to lay down and rest. She didn’t accept that as a solution and realized that through rehabilitation, she could improve her knee and it sparked the desire and passion to help people with these types of health issues.
For fitness coach sessions, she trains at the Royalty Athletic Rehabilitation Institute in Chiwan and also conducts her sport rehabilitation sessions there too.
As well as one-to-one sessions, she can provide group classes from 2-40 people. She prefers the facilities at Royalty as it’s well equipped and provides a quiet space to work with clients. Coaching is also available in Shuiwan and Coastal city, depending on client demand.
Lily enjoys combining fitness and rehabilitation with all her movements to help with body functional improvement, for example, when a client does weight lifting, the technique she shows can help with recovery too.
Sports rehabilitation is a type of physical therapy that treats people of all ages (no matter whether they exercise regularly or not) who have musculoskeletal system pain, injury, or illness. With the use of exercise, movement, and therapeutic interventions, sports rehabilitation helps maintain health and fitness and helps people recover from injury and reduce pain, regain flexibility, strength, power, and endurance.Pic.5-7
Over 90% of body disorders are due to a lack of proper exercises. The muscles start to degenerate and in turn results in impaired physiological function (including the joints/ligament, internal organs).
Most people can benefit from sport rehabilitation to enhance their health by tightening the muscle and improving body function. For safety, a good body function/alignment is the premise of all exercises, it is necessary to have our bodies in a neutral position before engaging in every type of training.
- Coaching in English, Spanish & Chinese
- Weight Loss
- Muscle Gain
- Nutrition Consultant
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Body Pain Solution
- Health Care
- Group Class (HIIT & Tabata)
- Functional Training
- Strength & Conditioning Training
- Dysautonomia Training of Breathing Pattern Analysis and Adjustment
Experience and certifications
- International Certified Personal Trainer(NASM-CPT)
- Corrective Exercise Specialist (NASM-CES)
- Stretching Therapy Master（Royalty Institute of Athletic Rehabilitation）
- Rehabilitation Private Instructor（Royalty Institute of Athletic Rehabilitation）
- Dysautonomia Training of Breathing Pattern Analysis and Adjustment Program (Royalty Institute of
- Athletic Rehabilitation）
- Muscle Function Anatomy Training Program (Royalty Institute of Athletic Rehabilitation）
- Qualified Healthcare Manager （By Ministry of Health of PRC)
- Certified by National Academy of Sport Medicine ,USA
Lily L.Physiotherapist & Fitness Coach
Chiwan, Shuiwan & Coastal City in Nanshan