107 sweet little chocolate-crazed children attended the 3rd Annual Nanhai Easter Festival on Easter Sunday March 27th, 2016 from 10am to 2pm (See photos below).
This year, the event was held on the beautiful 3rd Floor Garden of The Hilton Shenzhen Shekou Nanhai Hotel. The festival was a joint effort between the Shekou Community Center and ShekouDaily to help raise money for a life saving heart surgery for Baby Yan, who has been diagnosed with congenital heart disease. With the help of attendees, supporters, and sponsors, we were able to raise ¥19,361 towards the ¥80,000 she needs.
Don’t miss the next Fundraising event to Help Save Baby Yan!
We’d like to thank the following organizations were instrumental in helping to make the 3rd Annual Nanhai Easter Festival a success:
- 8bitdo sponsored the Coloring Station and brought their oversized Nintendo Controller Video Game
- Backstube Les 5 Chefs helped to sell tickets for the event
- First Chiropractic provided a lucky draw prize of 1 week unlimited treatment for the whole family… valued at over ¥6000
- HH Gourmet helped to sell tickets for the event
- The Hilton Shenzhen Shekou Nanhai Hotel provided the beautiful venue and buffet
- IRGNO provided many childrens toys for lucky draw prizes
- Living Essential Oils sponsored the Bunny Mask Making Station
- NAMM Sponsored the Balloons and the Basket Making Station
- QSI provided the Student Volunteers that helped the entire event run smoothly
- R+ Children Fitness Center Sponsored the Egg Dying and Egg Painting Station
- Santa Fe Relocation Services Sponsored the Bouncy Castle
- The Shekou Community Center and ShekouDaily Sponsored the Easter Egg Hunt
- TLI Sponsored the Face Painting Station, provided Lucky Draw prizes, and helped to sell tickets for the event
- Vista SK Medical Center sponsored the First Aid Station and provided various certificates for health services as lucky draw prizes