After the grand success of the ‘Festival of Colors’ HOLI party – MAGS group in association with Club BOA and ShekouDaily present – Season’s 1st Rain Dance Party for unlimited fun and entertainment!
(第一季 雨中舞动派对 给你带来无比的乐趣与不一样的娱乐方式)
What is Rain Dance?
In various cultures, people pray to the gods to shower them with rain during periods of drought. The same people celebrate the bounty of water when it rains, because it signifies plenty and bountiful life and makes it possible for plants and crops to grow. Each year during the first Monsoon rain, people across countries start dancing in honor of the rain to receive blessings. This is known as “Dancing in the Rain”.
We are into the 3rd year of organizing this event in Shenzhen and this year will be even bigger scale than the last. We will have water rain type of setup with showers for all, so that people can get wet and dance with the tunes of the DJ’s music.
This event is family friendly, in fact kids can have lots of fun in their own separate kids pool and shower area. They’re welcome to bring their own water guns as well.
* Please bring one extra pair of cloths and your own towel.
- Rain Dance Setup
- Free transportation to and from venue sponsored by ShekouDaily
- International bar counter setup and sponsored by Club BOA
- Food counter setup and sponsored by Saffron Indian restaurant.
- Separate pool for kids setup and sponsored by FUBAR BREWPUB.
- Modeling show setup and sponsored by Terrace Bar.
Saffron Indian restaurant will be providing both Western and Indian food. People can buy food directly from their counters.
Club BOA will be serving all types of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks made by their professional bar tender team. People can buy drinks of their choice directly from their counter.
June 3rd (Sunday) | 11am-4pm
LIVE DJ by DJ Doze & DJ Five from Club BOA
Modeling show by Terrace Bar
- Arrival at the Venue: 10:30 AM
- Verification of the enrolled people: 10:30-11:00AM
- Starting of the RAIN DANCE Event: 11:00 AM onwards
- WATER Play: 11:00AM-3:00PM
- Dance: 11:00 AM-3:00PM
- First round @12:00 PM,
- Second [email protected]:00PM
- [email protected]:00PM
- Lucky Draw:
- Announcement for 3rd Prize [email protected]:30 PM,
- Announcement of 2nd prize [email protected] 1:30 PM
- Announcement of 1st prize winner @2:30PM
How to Buy Tickets
To buy tickets, simply scan the QR Code in the poster below to add any of the event organizers. Payment can be made via Wechat or Alipay.
- First 100 Tickets – 100 RMB
- Second 100 Tickets – 125 RMB
- Remaining 300 Tickets – 150 RMB
- Kids Tickets (2 to 12 years of age) – 75 RMB
How to reach of the event
- The event will be held at the: Zhi Niu Sports Ecological Park on Ban Li Avenue in Longgang District. Northwest of the bridge of Huang Niu Lake Reservoir.
- Chinese Address -深圳市龙岗区布吉镇上李朗至牛体育生态园
- Free buses will be running from Shekou, Baoan, Futian and Louhu districts. There will be designated bus stops for people to hop into the bus.
- For those driving on your own, we have 50 free designated car parking for more then 50 Cars at the venue.
We sincerely thank our sponsors for being associated with our event and giving their valuable support for making this a successful event.
- Our Main Food SponsorsSaffron Indian Restaurant
- Venue SponsorIndian Spice Restaurant
- Media SponsorShekouDaily
- Publicity SponsorsBOA CLUB
- Kids pool sponsorsFUBAR BREWPUB
- Modeling Show sponsorsTerrace BAR
About the Organizers
This event, now in its third year, is organized by 3 very enthusiastic individuals who have a passion towards organizing events to let people have fun out of their busy life and create memories for life time. We are a NON-PROFIT GROUP whose main motto is to provide the best memories with lots of fun to our guests. This whole event is organized for community service and its totally a NON-PROFIT event, hence we request our guests to please don’t bring any food and drink from outside into the ground premises. We would like you guys to support us by buying food and drinks from our specified vendors stall.
For questions, comments or suggestion please contact:
- Santosh Patel (Santy) – 18576610375
- Mohit Mehta – 13702579503
- Manoj Sharma – 18665324815