Have you ever wanted to meet English singer and songwriter Jessie J, or American rapper, singer and songwriter Flo Rida? Well, here’s your chance… right here in Shenzhen!
On September 22nd, Red Dragon Culture Media (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd., held a press conference at the Hilton Shenzhen Shekou Nanahai Hotel to announce that international superstars Jessie J & Flo Rida will be performing live in Shenzhen on December 1st at the Shenzhen Universiade Stadium.
Tickets have yet to go on sale; however, we’ve got the low down on what’s going to be offered… and some lucky ticket holders will be in for a very special treat!
With a 40,000 person capacity at Universiade Stadium for this event, there are plenty of seats and ticket options for all price ranges. The starting ticket price is just 480 RMB; however, the more exciting option is the VVIP ticket.
Only 900 of the VVIP tickets will be available. These not only get you right up front at the show, they also include signed photographs of both artists, signed CDs from both artists, a specially designed t-shirt, a specially designed hat, and a bottle of exclusive perfume signed by the artists… PLUS a chance to attend a cocktail dinner party to have your picture taken with both artists! VVIP tickets are expected to cost 4,800 RMB with 100 of those ticket holders chosen by lucky draw to attend the dinner party.
VIP 1 tickets are expected to sell for 2,800 RMB and will include a concert poster signed by both artists, a specially designed t-shirt, and a specially designed hat. VIP 2 tickets are expected to go for 1,980 RMB and will include the specially designed t-shirt, and hat as well.
Red Dragon Culture Media (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd., who has 15 years experience with live concerts, is on a mission to bring world-class music concerts to China.
About Jessie J
Hits: “Price Tag”, “Domino”, “It ‘s My Party”, “Who You are”.
- In 2003, aged 15, she won Best Pop Singer in the TV show Britain’s Brilliant Prodigies, performing as Jessica Cornish;
- “Do it Like A Dude” won the 2011 Critics Choice (Brit Awards);
- Won best female artist, the most breakthrough artist and best single award in 2011.
- Performed in the Closing Ceremonies of the 2012 London Summer Olympics.
- On July 8th, 2014, Jessie J held concerts in Shanghai and Beijing for the first time.
About Flo Rida
Hits: “Low”, “Whistle”, “Wild Ones”, “G.D.F.R.”
- In 2008, “Low” topped the billboard top 100 for 10 weeks becoming the #1 hit of the year.
- In 2009, “Low” was nominated for “best rap song collaboration” and “Best Rap Song” awards for the 51st Grammy Awards.
- In 2009, his album, “R.O.O.T.S.” was nominated for the 52nd Grammy “Best Rap Album” award.
- In 2012, “Whistle” topped the billboard TOP 100.
- In 2013, “Wild Ones” won the 55th Grammy for “Best Rap Cooperation” with Sia.
- In 2014, the single “G.D.F.R.” was released as an episode of “fast and furious 7,” which became the number 8 single of the billboard.
- In 2016, Flo Rida came to China for the Budweiser Storm Electronic Music Festival
Follow ShekouDaily, if you’re not already, to be among the first to find out when tickets go on sale and for your chance to win tickets that we’ll be giving away here on ShekouDaily!