More and more expats come to China to work as English teachers with the development of English training industry.
With the implement of Guide for Foreigners Working in China (Interim) issued in March, 2017 by China State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs (SAFEA), more strict requirements are needed for foreign employees, especially for English Teachers. Guangdong Provincial Department of Education also issued the “Notice on Further Strengthening the Management of Foreign Teachers” (《广东省教育厅关于进一步加强外籍教师管理工作的通知》) in August 2019. For hiring foreign teacher, it’s recommended to consider if they have obtained teacher’s qualification certificates which are internationally recognized, such as the TESOL/TESL/TEFL, and if they obtain a bachelor’s degree or higher.
There are two kinds of TEFL/TESOL certificates for applying for work permit:
1.TEFL issued by foreign insititute
TEFL/TESOL issued by foreign institute or foreign university. You need to do Chinese Consulate authentication and the lesson should be more than 120 hours when apply work permit in China.
2.TEFL in China
TEFL in China Training Program is organized by the Information Research Center, of the State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs (SAFEA). The TEFL in China certification is authorized by the department of Cultural and Educational Experts, of the State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs (SAFEA), and is officially recognized throughout China.
Upon successful completion of this training and the examination, the TEFL in China Certificate will be awarded.It needn’t to be authenticated or legalised and can be used for work permit directly to exempt two years’ English teacher work experience.
Who is eligible?
The training is designed for those who are motivated to teach English in China. The purpose of the training class is to help foreign teachers:
- Teach English effectively as a foreign language in China.
- Understand and align their work with the Chinese education system.
- Adapt to Chinese culture.
- Adjust their teaching style according to the learning habits of Chinese students.
The majority of our students plan to teach English as a career. They are native English speakers, foreigners who use English as their official language, and Chinese nationals as well.
1. Online Application
2. 7-day online classes and training
3. Tests and evaluation, 60% in written and 40% in presentation
4. Obtain the TEFL certificate
Why TEFL in China?
- 7-day intensive and productive training and assessment.
- Internationally recognized educational qualification.
- Can be exempt from the 2-year work experience requirement when apply work permit.
- Professional trainers from top-notch global universities
- No need to do legalization or authentication when apply work permit
As more and more Chinese consulates are closed because of COVID-19, Authentications for foreign TEFL/TESOL certificates are hard to get. TEFL in China is your best choice for Chinese work permit.
Latest lesson will start on April 8, 2020. Scan the QR code to sign up now!
Shenzhen ZIX Consulting Co., Ltd
Email: [email protected]
Mobile (WeChat): 13684991963
Public Account: ZixConsulting
Address: Room 18NO, Block B, Fortune Plaza, No. 7002, Shennan Road, Futian District, Shenzhen.