See What Is New on April 14th
Shekou International School (SIS) is looking for students who are French speakers or anyone interested in French culture to join our international and dynamic program.
Since 2009, SIS has provided a French Bilingual Program where our students have developed their critical thinking skills, internationalism, and academic excellence while benefiting from two languages (French and English) and two educational approaches that implement best practices.
- 50% of classes taught in French, 40% in English, 10% in Mandarin.
- Inquiry-based learning developed through French programs and enriched by the IB Primary Years Program.
- Classes taught by native-speaking teachers.
- Knowledge of French is not required.
- Engaging after-school activities and joint field trips and projects with the international section.
- Scholarships are available for French speakers.