Ferry Service Status
Please note that ferry service has been suspended during the coronavirus epidemic
- All ferry services from Shekou to Hong Kong & Macau has been canceled until further notice. Please visit our newest article What Borders between Shenzhen and Hong Kong are open for more information.
- Shekou and Hong Kong
- Shekou and Macau
- Shekou and Zhuhai Jiuzhou Port
- Shekou and Zhuhai Islands
- Shekou and Hong Kong Airport
- Shenzhen Airport and Macau
- Shenzhen Airport and Hong Kong Airport
- Shenzhen Airport to Zhuhai
- Shenzhen Airport To Zhongshan
The timetable is for reference only. Please note that the ferry may make temporary changes on a daily basis without prior notice.
Shekou To Hong Kong International Airport
|07:15||Shekou Ferry Terminal||Hong Kong International Airport||07:45|
|08:00||Shekou Ferry Terminal||Hong Kong International Airport||08:30|
|08:45||Shekou Ferry Terminal||Hong Kong International Airport||09:15|
|09:15||Shekou Ferry Terminal||Hong Kong International Airport||09:45|
|10:00||Shekou Ferry Terminal||Hong Kong International Airport||10:30|
|11:15||Shekou Ferry Terminal||Hong Kong International Airport||11:45|
|12:15||Shekou Ferry Terminal||Hong Kong International Airport||12:45|
|13:30||Shekou Ferry Terminal||Hong Kong International Airport||14:00|
|14:30||Shekou Ferry Terminal||Hong Kong International Airport||15:00|
|15:30||Shekou Ferry Terminal||Hong Kong International Airport||16:00|
|16:30||Shekou Ferry Terminal||Hong Kong International Airport||17:00|
|17:30||Shekou Ferry Terminal||Hong Kong International Airport||18:00|
|18:30||Shekou Ferry Terminal||Hong Kong International Airport||19:00|
|19:30||Shekou Ferry Terminal||Hong Kong International Airport||20:00|
|20:15||Shekou Ferry Terminal||Hong Kong International Airport||20:45|
|21:00||Shekou Ferry Terminal||Hong Kong International Airport||21:30|
Hong Kong Airport To Shekou
|08:15||Hong Kong International Airport||Shekou Ferry Terminal||08:45|
|09:00||Hong Kong International Airport||Shekou Ferry Terminal||09:30|
|09:45||Hong Kong International Airport||Shekou Ferry Terminal||10:15|
|11:00||Hong Kong International Airport||Shekou Ferry Terminal||11:30|
|12:30||Hong Kong International Airport||Shekou Ferry Terminal||13:00|
|13:30||Hong Kong International Airport||Shekou Ferry Terminal||14:00|
|14:30||Hong Kong International Airport||Shekou Ferry Terminal||15:00|
|15:30||Hong Kong International Airport||Shekou Ferry Terminal||16:00|
|16:30||Hong Kong International Airport||Shekou Ferry Terminal||17:00|
|17:30||Hong Kong International Airport||Shekou Ferry Terminal||18:00|
|18:30||Hong Kong International Airport||Shekou Ferry Terminal||19:00|
|19:30||Hong Kong International Airport||Shekou Ferry Terminal||20:00|
|20:30||Hong Kong International Airport||Shekou Ferry Terminal||21:00|
|21:20||Hong Kong International Airport||Shekou Ferry Terminal||21:50|
|21:50||Hong Kong International Airport||Shekou Ferry Terminal||22:20|
Ferry Ticket Pricing
|Cabin/Fare||Shekou Ferry Terminal to Hong Kong International Airport||Hong Kong International Airport to Shekou Ferry Terminal|
|Economy Class (Adult)||￥280.00||￥190.00|
|First Class (Adult)||￥310.00||￥210.00|
|Economy Class (Kid)||￥180.00||￥110.00|
|Economy Class (Round-trip Tickets)||￥370.00||￥370.00|
|Duration||30 mins||30 mins|
How To Get To The Ferry Terminal
Shekou Cruise Homeport (蛇口邮轮中心)
Shekou Cruise Homeport (Xunlong Shipping Service Company), a subsidiary of CMSK, not only operates the port, but also provides waterway passenger transport services in Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Macau, striving to provide brand new cruise tourism services for tourists around the world as well as comfortable and convenient transport services for passengers travelling between Hong Kong, Hong Kong Airport, Macau and Zhuhai. While actively developing the “Watching Shenzhen on the Sea” program, a luxury cruise tourism program in Shenzhen, Shekou Cruise Homeport also aims to develop aquatic tourism business in the Pearl River Delta and other regions in Asia. It is a key waterway passenger transport company at the Qianhai-Shekou Free Trade Zone, among the zones of the China (Guangdong) Pilot Free Trade Zone, as well as an excellent demonstration enterprise of “Safe Transport” announced by the Ministry of Transport.
Address: 1st, Haiyun Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen 深圳市南山区海运路一号蛇口邮轮中心
Phone Number: Please call 400-883-1872 Shekou Cruise Homeport to confirm before your departure.
The official website: www.cmskchp.com
How to get there:
- By Metro: Shekou Port station, Line 2 地铁二号线(蛇口线), 蛇口港地铁站
- By Taxi: Shekou Cruise Center | 蛇口邮轮中心(Chinese) | Shekou You Lun Zhong Xin (pinyin)
- By Bus: You can take the following bus 233, 37, 80, K204, M430 and get off at the She Kou Dock station (蛇口码头).
Please follow “Shekou Cruise Home Port 招商蛇口邮轮母港” on Wechat to book your tickets online.
Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA)
Hong Kong International Airport (香港国际机场) is a multi-modal transport centre, offering travellers extensive land and sea connections to cities throughout the Pearl River Delta (PRD) region.
All cross-boundary ferry transfer services between HKIA and the Mainland China and Macao have been suspended until further notice.
For ticketing arrangements, please check with the following ferry operators:
- CKS (Services to / from Shenzhen Shekou, Shenzhen Fuyong, Dongguan Humen, Zhongshan, Zhuhai, Guangzhou Lianhuashan and Guangzhou Nansha)
- Cotai Water Jet (Services to / from Macao Taipa)
- TurboJET (Services to / from Macao Maritime Ferry Terminal)
SkyPier at Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) provides speedy ferry services for transfer passengers.
SkyPier serves the following nine ports in the Pearl River Delta (PRD) and Macao, connecting the region to 220 destinations worldwide.
- Dongguan Humen
- Guangzhou Lianhuashan
- Guangzhou Nansha
- Macao (Maritime Ferry Terminal)
- Macao (Taipa)
- Shenzhen Fuyong
- Shenzhen Shekou
- Zhuhai Jiuzhou
Note: SkyPier is for transfer passengers only. It is not applicable to passengers originating from Hong Kong.
Address: 1 Sky Plaza Rd, Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong 香港赤鱲角翔天路1号
Phone Number: Please call +00852 2215 3232 Hong Kong International Airport Ferry Terminal to confirm before your departure.
The official website: www.cmskchp.com
How to get there:
- By Airport Express: Travel comfortably between the airport and Central in just 24 minutes on the Airport Express. Trains depart at approximately 15-30 minute intervals from 05:54 to 00:48 daily. For a detailed schedule of the Airport Express, please click here. You may also download the MTR “Next Train” app to keep track of real-time train schedules.
- By Bus: Hong Kong International Airport is well served by public bus routes. The buses provide a convenient but relatively inexpensive transport option.
- By Taxi: Taxis offer a door to door service to and from Hong Kong International Airport. Arriving passengers can catch a taxi at the Taxi Station, located near the left-hand ramp outside the Arrivals Hall. All taxis are allowed to provide services at the passenger terminals of Hong Kong International Airport