Get the Ferry from Shenzhen Shekou and Zhongshan from the 3rd of July!
Great news for people looking to travel to Zhongshan from Shenzhen Shekou, on the 3rd of July there will be a new ferry service from Shekou Ferry Terminal to Zhongshan Port.
Operated by the Zhongshan Passenger Port, the service will run 2 ferry journeys on every Saturday & Sunday between the two cities. A one-way journey costs RMB120 and takes around 75 minutes. With the opening of the new ferry route, From the 3rd of July to the 31st of July, they will offer 50% OFF to passengers in celebration of operations.
- Shekou and Hong Kong
- Shekou and Macau
- Shekou and Zhuhai Jiuzhou Port
- Shekou and Zhuhai Islands
- Shekou and Hong Kong Airport
- Shekou and Zhongshan
- Shenzhen Airport and Macau
- Shenzhen Airport and Hong Kong Airport
- Shenzhen Airport and Zhuhai
- Shenzhen Airport and Zhongshan
- Shenzhen Airport and Guangzhou Nansha Ferry Port
The timetable is for reference only. Please note that the ferry may make temporary changes on a daily basis without prior notice.
Shekou to Zhongshan Port Timetable
|08:30||Shekou Ferry Terminal||Zhongshan Port||09:45|
|17:45||Shekou Ferry Terminal||Zhongshan Port||19:00|
Zhongshan Port to Shekou Timetable
|10:15||Zhongshan Port||Shekou Ferry Terminal||11:30|
|19:30||Zhongshan Port||Shekou Ferry Terminal||20:45|
Ferry Ticket Pricing
|Ticket type/Fares(RMB)||Shekou to Zhongshan Port||Zhongshan Port to Shekou|
|Economy Class (Adult)||￥120.00||￥120.00|
|First Class (Adult)||￥150.00||￥150.00|
|VIP Class (Adult)||￥180.00||￥180.00|
|Economy Class (Child or Senior citizen)||￥60.00||￥60.00|
|VIP Class (Child or Senior citizen)||￥75.00||￥75.00|
How To Get To The Ferry Terminal
Shekou Cruise Homeport (蛇口邮轮中心)
Shekou Cruise Homeport (Xunlong Shipping Service Company), a subsidiary of CMSK, not only operates the port, but also provides waterway passenger transport services in Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Macau, striving to provide brand new cruise tourism services for tourists around the world as well as comfortable and convenient transport services for passengers travelling between Hong Kong, Hong Kong Airport, Macau and Zhuhai. While actively developing the “Watching Shenzhen on the Sea” program, a luxury cruise tourism program in Shenzhen, Shekou Cruise Homeport also aims to develop aquatic tourism business in the Pearl River Delta and other regions in Asia. It is a key waterway passenger transport company at the Qianhai-Shekou Free Trade Zone, among the zones of the China (Guangdong) Pilot Free Trade Zone, as well as an excellent demonstration enterprise of “Safe Transport” announced by the Ministry of Transport.
Address: 1st, Haiyun Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen 深圳市南山区海运路一号蛇口邮轮中心
Phone Number: Please call 400-883-1872 Shekou Cruise Homeport to confirm before your departure.
The official website: www.cmskchp.com
How to get there:
- By Metro: Shekou Port station, Line 2; The Shuttle bus service is available to connect passengers from Shekou Port station to Shekou Cruise Center in around 5 minutes. 地铁二号线(蛇口线), 蛇口港地铁站; 2号线蛇口港C出口，乘坐B601接驳车前往
- By Taxi: Shekou Cruise Center | 蛇口邮轮中心(Chinese) | Shekou You Lun Zhong Xin (pinyin)
- By Bus: You can take the following bus M448、M105、331、332 and get off at the She Kou Dock station (蛇口码头).
Please follow “Shekou Cruise Home Port 招商蛇口邮轮母港” on Wechat to book your tickets online.
Zhongshan Passenger Port
Zhongshan Passenger Port is located at Torch High-tech Industrial Development Zone, Zhongshan, Guangdong Province, which is known as the hometown of oversea Chinese with beautiful scenery and developed economy. It covers an area of 28,286 m2 with newly built joint inspection building and advanced square facilities.
Address: Yanjiang No. 1 East Road, Torch High-tech Industrial Development Zone, Zhongshan, Guangdong Province 广东省中山市火炬开发区沿江东路1号
Phone Number: Please call +86 0760-85596350 Zhongshan Passenger Port to confirm before your departure.
The official website: www.zspassenger.com.cn/en
- By Taxi: The total distance is 2.4 kilometers with a fare of about 10 yuan.
- By Bus: Bus stations: Guangzhou Bus Station, Guangzhou Tianhe Bus Station, Zhuhai Bus Station—Zhongshan Chengdong Bus Station; From Chengdong Station, walk ahead about 410 meters to the Development Zone Traffic Police Brigade Stop, take No. 001 Bus (1 stop), or No. 25 Bus (1 stop), or No. 34 Bus (1 stop), or No. 062 Bus (3 stops), or No. B13 Bus (1 stop), alight at Zhongshan Port Ferry Terminal Stop;
Please follow “zspassenger” on Wechat to book your tickets online.