Ferry Service Status
Please note that ferry service has been suspended during the coronavirus epidemic
- All ferry services from Shekou to Hong Kong & Macau has been canceled until further notice. Please visit our newest article What Borders between Shenzhen and Hong Kong are open for more information.
- Shekou and Hong Kong
- Shekou and Macau
- Shekou and Zhuhai Jiuzhou Port
- Shekou and Zhuhai Islands
- Shekou and Hong Kong Airport
- Shekou and Zhongshan
- Shenzhen Airport and Macau
- Shenzhen Airport and Hong Kong Airport
- Shenzhen Airport and Zhuhai
- Shenzhen Airport and Zhongshan
- Shenzhen Airport and Guangzhou Nansha Ferry Port
The timetable is for reference only. Please note that the ferry may make temporary changes on a daily basis without prior notice.
Shekou To Wai Lingding Island & Guishan Island & Hengqin Island (Zhuhai)
|10:20||Shekou Ferry Terminal||Wai Lingding Island||11:30|
|⋄13:50||Shekou Ferry Terminal||Wai Lingding Island)||15:00|
|13:40||Shekou Ferry Terminal||Guishan Island||14:40|
Wai Lingding Island & Guishan Island &Hengqin Island (Zhuhai) To Shekou
|11:50||Zhuhai Ferry Terminal (Wai Lingding Island)||Shekou Ferry Terminal||13:00|
|15:30||Zhuhai Ferry Terminal (Wai Lingding Island)||Shekou Ferry Terminal||16:40|
|15:50||Zhuhai Ferry Terminal (Guishan Island)||Shekou Ferry Terminal||16:50|
Ferry Ticket Pricing
|Cabin/Fare||Shekou To Wai Lingding Island||Wai Lingding Island To Shekou|
|Economy Class (Adult)||￥160.00||￥160.00|
|VIP Class (Adult)||￥190.00||￥190.00|
|Economy Class (Senior Citizens & Children)||￥80.00||￥80.00|
|VIP Class (Senior Citizens & Children)||￥110.00||￥110.00|
|Duration||70 minutes||1 hour|
|Cabin/Fare||Shekou to Guishan Island||Guishan Island to Shekou|
|Economy Class (Adult)||￥120.00||￥120.00|
|VIP Class (Adult)||￥145.00||￥145.00|
|Economy Class (Senior Citizens & Children)||￥60.00||￥60.00|
|VIP Class (Senior Citizens & Children)||￥85.00||￥85.00|
|Duration||70 minutes||70 minutes|
How To Get To The Ferry Terminal
Shekou Cruise Homeport (蛇口邮轮中心)
Shekou Cruise Homeport (Xunlong Shipping Service Company), a subsidiary of CMSK, not only operates the port, but also provides waterway passenger transport services in Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Macau, striving to provide brand new cruise tourism services for tourists around the world as well as comfortable and convenient transport services for passengers travelling between Hong Kong, Hong Kong Airport, Macau and Zhuhai. While actively developing the “Watching Shenzhen on the Sea” program, a luxury cruise tourism program in Shenzhen, Shekou Cruise Homeport also aims to develop aquatic tourism business in the Pearl River Delta and other regions in Asia. It is a key waterway passenger transport company at the Qianhai-Shekou Free Trade Zone, among the zones of the China (Guangdong) Pilot Free Trade Zone, as well as an excellent demonstration enterprise of “Safe Transport” announced by the Ministry of Transport.
Address: 1st, Haiyun Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen 深圳市南山区海运路一号蛇口邮轮中心
Phone Number: Please call 400-883-1872 Shekou Cruise Homeport to confirm before your departure.
The official website: www.cmskchp.com
How to get there:
- By Metro: Shekou Port station, Line 2; The Shuttle bus service is available to connect passengers from Shekou Port station to Shekou Cruise Center in around 5 minutes. 地铁二号线(蛇口线), 蛇口港地铁站; 2号线蛇口港C出口，乘坐B601接驳车前往
- By Taxi: Shekou Cruise Center | 蛇口邮轮中心(Chinese) | Shekou You Lun Zhong Xin (pinyin)
- By Bus: You can take the following bus M448、M105、331、332 and get off at the She Kou Dock station (蛇口码头).
Please follow “Shekou Cruise Home Port 招商蛇口邮轮母港” on Wechat to book your tickets online.
Wailingding Island 外伶仃岛
Also one of the 10 major islands of Zhuhai, Wailingding is a national AAA-Level scenic spot located on the eastern side of the Pearl River Estuary. The island has tourist attractions such as the Lovers Avenue Scenic Spot, Stone Park, Rock Carvings, beaches at several of the bays, the Morning Bell of North Emperor Mt, and Lingding Peak. Please refer to the website for more details.
Address: Outer Lingding Island, Dangan Town, Xiangzhou District, Zhuhai City 珠海市香洲區擔杆鎮外伶仃島
Phone Number: Please call 0086-0756-2119915 Wailingding Island to confirm before your departure.
How to get there:
- By Bus: Take Bus 11 or 56 to Xiangzhou Port; ferries depart at 8:40 am, 9:50 am (on Monday and Wednesday), 11:20 am and 2:20 pm.
- By Taxi: Wailingding Island | 外伶仃島 (Chinese) | Wailingding Dao (pinyin)
Guishan Island (桂山岛)
Guishan Island is the political, economic, and cultural center of the Wanshan Marine Development Experimental Zone. It has welcomed an ever-increasing number of visitors in recent years due to the launch of more passenger vessels, expansion into the Shenzhen market, and a burgeoning island B&B industry.
Xiangzhou-to-Guishan ferries recorded nearly 200,000 passengers in 2018, up 35 percent year-on-year, ranking first both in passenger volume and growth rate among all the routes operated by Jiuzhou Holdings Group. Please refer to the website for more details.
Address: Guishan Island, Xiangzhou District, Zhuhai City 珠海市香洲區桂山島
Phone Number: Please call +0086 0756 6995012 Guishan Island to confirm before your departure.