Ferry Service Status
Please note that ferry service has been suspended during the coronavirus epidemic
- All ferry services from Shekou to Hong Kong & Macau has been canceled until further notice. Please visit our newest article What Borders between Shenzhen and Hong Kong are open for more information.
- Shekou and Hong Kong
- Shekou and Macau
- Shekou and Zhuhai Jiuzhou Port
- Shekou and Zhuhai Islands
- Shekou and Hong Kong Airport
- Shekou and Zhongshan
- Shenzhen Airport and Macau
- Shenzhen Airport and Hong Kong Airport
- Shenzhen Airport and Zhuhai
- Shenzhen Airport and Zhongshan
- Shenzhen Airport and Guangzhou Nansha Ferry Port
The timetable is for reference only. Please note that the ferry may make temporary changes on a daily basis without prior notice.
Shenzhen Airport to Hong Kong International Airport
|08:35||Shenzhen Airport||Hong Kong International Airport||09:15|
|11:30||Shenzhen Airport||Hong Kong International Airport||12:10|
|13:30||Shenzhen Airport||Hong Kong International Airport||14:05|
|15:30||Shenzhen Airport||Hong Kong International Airport||16:10|
|18:30||Shenzhen Airport||Hong Kong International Airport||19:10|
Hong Kong International Airport to Shenzhen Airport
|10:15||Hong Kong International Airport||Shenzhen Airport||10:55|
|14:30||Hong Kong International Airport||Shenzhen Airport||1520|
|16:50||Hong Kong International Airport||Shenzhen Airport||17:30|
|20:00||Hong Kong International Airport||Shenzhen Airport||20:40|
Ferry Ticket Pricing
|Ticket type/Fare(RMB)||Shenzhen Airport Ferry To Hong Kong Airport Pier||Hong Kong Airport Pier To Shenzhen Airport Ferry|
|Economy class (Adult)||￥295.00||￥240.00|
|VIP class (Adult)||￥345.00||￥280.00|
|VIP class (Economy class)||￥160.00||￥130.00|
|VIP class (Kid)||￥190.00||￥150.00|
|Duration||40 minutes||40 minutes|
1. Free ticket for children under 1 year old; child ticket for children 1-4 years old; adult ticket for children over 5 years old.
2. The above fares include a passenger service charge of HKD 50.
3. The fares include a fuel surcharge of HKD 15 or RMB 15.
4. One-way of Hong Kong airport route costs about 40 – 50 minutes; passengers please arrange travel plans in advance according to boarding time of Hong Kong Airline
Shenzhen Airport Fuyong Ferry Terminal (福永码头)
Shenzhen Airport Fuyong Ferry Terminal (Shenzhen Airport Ferry for short) is located in the southwest corner of Shenzhen Bao’an International Airport, only 2 kilometers away from the new terminal building (about 5 minutes by car). The Ferry connects with Bao’an Avenue, Guangzhou-Shenzhen Expressway, and Jihe Expressway by land, and is about 70 minutes from Hong Kong and Macao, and 40 minutes from Hong Kong Airport SkyPier by water.
Shenzhen Airport Ferry provides you with seamless sea-air transport for your journey by “Fly Via Shenzhen”, and is the optimal choice for travel in Shenzhen, Hong Kong, and Macao.
Please be noticed that all changes in the ship information at Shenzhen Airport Ferry will be published in real time at the ferry’s official WeChat and Sina Weibo accounts.
Address: Fuyong Ferry, Bao’an International Airport, Shenzhen 深圳宝安机场新福永码头
Phone Number: Please call 0755-23455300, 0755-23455388 Shenzhen Airport Fuyong Ferry Terminal to confirm before your departure.
Official Website: szairport.com
- By Taxi: The taxi stand is located on the east platform on the second floor of the GTC. You can reach this area through gate 13 and wait in line.
- By Metro: The entrance to Metro Line 11 (Airport Station) is located in the GTC hall. The station hall of Metro Line 11 is accessible by four elevators and two escalators.
- Airport Ferry Terminal Shuttle Buses: It takes ferry passengers to and from the ferry terminal for free. To take an airport ferry bus, go through gate 16 or 17 of the GTC to the ferry bus station outside the GTC building.
Online Ticketing (Airport Ferry Line)
Please follow The official WeChat accounts “深圳机场码头” on Wechat to book your tickets online & check these for the latest information.
- Ministry of Public Security Exit and Entry Administration +86 010-66266400
- Shenzhen Entry-Exit Frontier Inspection Station +86 0755-82321000
- Immigration Inspection Station +86 0755-84499262
Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA)
Hong Kong International Airport (香港国际机场) is a multi-modal transport centre, offering travellers extensive land and sea connections to cities throughout the Pearl River Delta (PRD) region.
All cross-boundary ferry transfer services between HKIA and the Mainland China and Macao have been suspended until further notice.
For ticketing arrangements, please check with the following ferry operators:
- CKS (Services to / from Shenzhen Shekou, Shenzhen Fuyong, Dongguan Humen, Zhongshan, Zhuhai, Guangzhou Lianhuashan and Guangzhou Nansha)
- Cotai Water Jet (Services to / from Macao Taipa)
- TurboJET (Services to / from Macao Maritime Ferry Terminal)
SkyPier at Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) provides speedy ferry services for transfer passengers.
SkyPier serves the following nine ports in the Pearl River Delta (PRD) and Macao, connecting the region to 220 destinations worldwide.
- Dongguan Humen
- Guangzhou Lianhuashan
- Guangzhou Nansha
- Macao (Maritime Ferry Terminal)
- Macao (Taipa)
- Shenzhen Fuyong
- Shenzhen Shekou
- Zhuhai Jiuzhou
Note: SkyPier is for transfer passengers only. It is not applicable to passengers originating from Hong Kong.
Address: 1 Sky Plaza Rd, Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong 香港赤鱲角翔天路1号
Phone Number: Please call +00852 2215 3232 Hong Kong International Airport Ferry Terminal to confirm before your departure.
The official website: www.cmskchp.com
How to get there:
- By Airport Express: Travel comfortably between the airport and Central in just 24 minutes on the Airport Express. Trains depart at approximately 15-30 minute intervals from 05:54 to 00:48 daily. For a detailed schedule of the Airport Express, please click here. You may also download the MTR “Next Train” app to keep track of real-time train schedules.
- By Bus: Hong Kong International Airport is well served by public bus routes. The buses provide a convenient but relatively inexpensive transport option.
- By Taxi: Taxis offer a door to door service to and from Hong Kong International Airport. Arriving passengers can catch a taxi at the Taxi Station, located near the left-hand ramp outside the Arrivals Hall. All taxis are allowed to provide services at the passenger terminals of Hong Kong International Airport