The high temperatures recorded in Shenzhen’s summer practically forces us to look for some icy delight to cool us down. Be it a juice, ice cream or other frozen food, the important thing is to relieve the heat! However, we brought something new for summer 2020 in Shenzhen, a typical Brazilian food: AÇAÍ fruit exclusive from the amazon rain forest.
One of the most delicious members of the superfood squad, is a fruit you’ve probably seen all over your Instagram feed. Açaí (pronounced ah-sigh-EE) is best known for being the not-so-secret ingredient in picture-perfect organic smoothie bowls, but there’s more to these berries than just their good looks.
What is açaí, anyway? Found on açaí palm trees in South American rainforests, açaí berries are a lot like grapes. The seed takes up about 80% of the berry, but the flesh and skin pack plenty of vitamins and other nutrients in the remaining 20%. Not to mention the berries are only about 70 calories a cup.
- Antioxidants: Like other berries, açaí are packed with antioxidants that can help build up your immune system and protect your cells against damage from free radicals.
- Fiber: Full of fiber, açaí berries not only help make your trips to the bathroom more regular, but also help keep you full and your blood sugar steady.
- Heart-Healthy Fats: It might seem like a diet rich in fish, nuts, and avocados is the only way to get enough omega-3 fatty acids, but açaí berries are also a great source. Eating lots of these heart-healthy fats can lower your risk of coronary heart disease and improve your cholesterol.
- Calcium: High in calcium, açaí berries will help keep your bones, heart, muscles, and nerves strong and healthy.
Do these berries live up to their nickname “purple gold”? They are powerful, but don’t depend on them to help fix your health ailments by themselves.
Purple gold of the Amazon
Very rich in various nutrients and vitamins:
- Omega 6 and 9
- Vitamin C,D,E
“The magic comes from a diet that contains a variety of foods that work in concert with each other.”
Now you can found the exclusive perfect organic smoothie bowls on Body Chefs restaurant, located in Shekou near to Seaworld, they recognized for just work with health fresh food and a pinch of magic on their costumer service.
Body Chefs has several options for all tastes, choose from:
- Açaí Bowl Classic for those who already know and love Açaí.
Smoothie: Frozen Açaí berry, Apple Juice, Frozen Strawberry.
Topping: Granola, Raspberries, Banana, Apple, Blueberries, Chia seeds and Coconut.
- Açai Bowl Tropical for those who love tropical fruits.
Smoothie: Frozen Açaí berry, Fresh Lime Juice, Coconut Water, Frozen Blueberries, Frozen Banana, Frozen Pineapple, Frozen strawberries, Frozen Peach and Honey.
Toppings: Granola, Kiwi, Pineapple, Chia seeds and Coconut.
- Açai Bowl Chocolate with cocoa powder and peanut butter for lovers of healthy sweets.
Smoothie: Frozen Açaí berry, Peanut butter, Cacao powder, Almond milk, frozen Banana, frozen Strawberries and Honey.
Toppings: Granola, Strawberry, Cacao nibs, Chia
seeds, Banana and Mango.
- Açai Bowl Post-Workout for those who like whey protein and are looking for something new in post workout
Smoothie: Frozen Açaí berry, Peanut butter, Vegan Chocolate Protein Powder, Almond Milk, Frozen Banana, Frozen Strawberries, Cacao Nibs, Chia Seeds, Banana and Mango.
Toppings: Granola, Strawberry, Cacao Nibs, Chia seeds, Banana and Mango.
Order now your organic Açai smoothie bowls on our Meituan store and enjoy!
Body Chefs: 深圳市南山区蛇口公园南路南水小区B11栋 107铺 Shop107, buildingB11, Nanshui Xiaoqu Gongyuan, South Road Shekou, Nanshan Shenzhen
Working hours: 9am to 7 pm