With over 250 clinics all over Brazil in the past 28 years, One of the best Brazilian dental franchise brands opened its first branch in Shenzhen, China.
At VIP DENTAL CLINICS, we invest in technology to ensure that our patients receive the best care possible. If you require a restorative treatment like a crown or bridge, or if you are making cosmetic improvements to your smile with veneers, our office is equipped with advanced digital equipment to ensure that your treatment is accurate and efficient.
3D Dental Scanner
This 3D dental scanner is the first step for better treatment results. It gives you more precise restoration without distortion from traditional material. You do not need to taste the messy impression material anymore. It saves your time and our efforts. The scanning process is very fast and completely painless. Immediately after scanning the patient’s teeth, the dentist has a preview of the so-called occlusion map, which presents information about the force of contact of the teeth’s bite. The distribution of forces is presented using a map of colours. This is important information as the distribution of forces in a correct bite should be uniform. During orthodontic treatment, a doctor should strive not only to achieve a uniform, beautiful smile, but also a uniform distribution of forces in the occlusion.
Digital Scanning vs Traditional Impressions
Introducing the 3D dental scanner.
When compared to traditional impressions, digital scanning has several valuable benefits and advantages, including the following:
- Faster Turnaround Times – Because we receive the impressions faster, our technicians can get started on cases much sooner than they normally would.
- Real-Time Prep Feedback – The doctor immediately has access to magnified images of their own prep work, allowing them to check margins, occlusal clearance, and overall design to confirm accuracy before sending the complete prescription to our laboratory.
- Minimized Remakes – With less opportunity for human error, we’ve found that the chance of remakes decreases dramatically when compared to tray-and-putty impressions.
- Smoother Workflow – By no longer needing to pour, pin, base, section, trim margins, or perform other steps necessary to tray-and-putty impressions, cases are expedited, and our clients can expect a quick turnaround.
- More Positive Patient Experience – Most patients are thrilled to find out that they’ll no longer have to suffer through a mouthful of goopy putty!
- Excellent Collaboration –Screen-sharing services will help our laboratory and you (the dentist) take a closer look at issues like questionable margins together without requiring a bigger workload and lagging turnaround time.
- Reduced Cost – With digital impressions, there are no more costs associated with disposable materials and tray disinfection.
At VIP DENTAL CLINICS, we specialize in cosmetic improvements like veneers and aligners to give our patients’ the perfect Hollywood smile.
X RAY MACHINE PANORAMIC 3D WITH CBCT
Dental CT and cone-beam CT (CBCT) are types of x-ray that created 3D images of your mouth. CBCT cuts radiation exposure dramatically when compared to medical CT. They both help your dentist in doing the following:
- Providing accurate measurements, including the shape and dimensions of your jaw – which is useful for dental implant surgery, and taking measurements for oral appliances.
- Detecting lesions that may indicate serious disease.
- Diagnosing airway sleep disorders.
- Identifying the precise location of an infection in your tooth.
- Evaluating your sinuses, nasal cavity, and nerve canal.
The advantages of CBCT over CT is that the machine is more compact and therefore can be included in most dentistry practices – much more convenient than having to visit a separate imaging centre. But also the patient receives a lower dose of radiation, and the procedure is also much quicker.
A CBCT scan is the easiest and quickest route to your dentist being able to diagnose conditions affecting your jaw, gums, and breathing. The sooner you get your diagnosis, the quicker your dentist can come up with a plan of treatment.
Intraoral Dental Camera
Designed to capture and display digital images from inside a patient’s mouth, intraoral cameras are a valuable tool for patient education and case documentation. Shaped like a small wand, these digital cameras can capture images without the need for external lighting. Patients do not always accept treatment they cannot understand, but an intraoral camera allows them to see what you see. A problem such as a fractured tooth can be easier to spot and impossible to ignore when it is magnified on a computer monitor or TV screen. The dental intraoral camera has brought a lot of benefits to ease the procedures.
- Early detection of dental problems – The smallest signs of a growing dental issue such as hairline fractures can be easily detected with an intraoral camera.
- Accurate diagnosis – With the crystal-clear, sharp images that you can take with an intraoral camera, you’ll be able to make precise diagnoses and recommended the right treatment every time.
- Patient education – This means you can take your patient on a “dental tour” of his or her mouth, showing areas where gum disease may be a concern, as well as plaque and other early signs of tooth decay.
- Stronger dental insurance claims – When there are problems with dental insurance claims, there really is nothing like crystal clear pictures painfully detailing your patient’s dental problem and the need for treatment to reassure insurance companies that the claim being made is well-founded and legitimate.
Digital dental technology above are implemented at VIP DENTAL CLINICS in procedures like orthodontic aligners and veneers.
What Are Veneers?
Veneers are ultra-thin shells of Ceramic (Porcelain) or Composite Resin material which is bonded to the front teeth. Veneers are an important tool for cosmetic dentistry. Our specialists are able to use one Veneer to restore a single tooth that has been fractured, discoloured, or multiple teeth to create a “Hollywood” type of makeover.
Many people have small teeth resulting in spaces that may not be easily closed by Orthodontists by Orthodontic treatments. Some patients look prematurely aged due to the worn-down tooth edges, while others may have mal-positioned teeth that appear cracked. Multiple Veneers can close these spaces to lengthen the teeth that have been shortened by wear, providing a uniform colour, shape and symmetry to make the teeth appear straight.
What Are Aligners?
Clear aligners, also called invisible aligners, are a type of orthodontic treatment that corrects misaligned or crooked teeth. They are a virtually invisible and removable alternative to braces designed around convenience and flexibility.
Aligner trays are custom-built for every patient, depending on the severity of teeth misalignment (malocclusion).
In-office clear aligners can treat a variety of different cases, including:
- Crowded Teeth — when the teeth overlap
- Overbites — when the upper front teeth overlap with the lower front teeth
- Underbites — when the lower front teeth overlap with the upper front teeth
- Diastema — when there are small or large gaps between the teeth
- Open Bites — when the front upper and lower teeth slant outward and do not touch when the mouth is shut. This is a very rare type of malocclusion.
- Misaligned Primary (Baby) Teeth — clear aligners can be used during phase I orthodontic treatment to make room for existing baby teeth and developing permanent teeth. Children between 6 and 10 years of age are candidates for this treatment.
Who benefits the most from wearing clear aligners?
Here are a few of the types of patients who benefit from choosing clear aligners:
Adults with a busy career often prefer aligners or braces for several reasons. First, they do not interfere with creating a professional appearance. Patients can remove aligners during presentations and meetings, if necessary. Most clients can’t tell an individual is even wearing clear aligners in the first place.
Additionally, since the aligners are given to patients at the beginning of the treatment there are fewer trips to the orthodontist office. For those with a busy schedule, aligners are a lucrative option.
Leaving for college is exciting and a fresh start. Many college students want a beautiful smile to go with it and this is something that can easily be achieved using aligners. Aligners are virtually invisible so they improve the appearance without detracting from it.
When mom and dad want to straighten teeth, but do not want to look like a kid by wearing braces, this is the perfect way to go. No one can tell that the adult is straightening teeth using orthodontics and the result is amazing.
Virtually any adult looking to improve their smile can benefit from clear aligners.
VIP DENTAL CLINICS
We work to customize your treatment to match your needs and schedule where possible. Our professional staff aims to create a calm atmosphere for you during the appointment and treatment process.
At VIP DENTAL CLINICS, your dental health is our prime concern.
Scan the QR code below to schedule:
Address: Houhai Avenue 15-19, Nanshan District, Aocheng Garden East Gate, Shenzhen 深圳市南山区后海大道以东澳城花园（南区）首层第15-19商铺
Tel.: 0755 – 2683 8004
Email: [email protected]