Check back daily to see links to the latest news and articles about Shenzhen China.
We also have a live blog for the latest COVID-19 news and border openings.
Sunday Sept 27th
Saturday Sept 26th
Friday September 25th
Thursday September 24th
Wednesday September 23rd
Avenues: The World School today announced it has been approved by the Nanshan Education Bureau to make preparations to expand its Shenzhen campus to include primary and junior secondary grades. Beginning in fall 2020 and subject to regulatory approvals, Avenues plans to offer compulsory education for grades 1–9 at its state-of-the-art Tanglang campus location and a program for grades 10–12 at its Learning Innovation Center.
Tuesday September 22nd
Saturday September 19th
Thursday September 17th
- Maison Martell Announces The Opening of L’Atelier Martell Shenzhen
- Travel Blog on visiting Dapeng Fortress in Shenzhen
We are also on Pinterest:
Monday September 14th
- People visit 5th Shenzhen Int’l UAV Expo in Guangdong
- China opens its first sea turtle rewilding facility
Sunday September 13th
Pet cafe in Costal City which is more like a zoo
New Ferris wheel being built in Shenzhen
Saturday September 12th
- What’s in the Cucumber building in Nanshan
- Glen Ball, COO of Top Shelf Asia, was interviewed for the 40th Anniversary of Shenzhen. Thanks for the shout out Glen.
Thursday, September 8th
- Great News! We’ve Been Acquired By a Leading Online Grocery (Nogogo)
- Garbage sorting mandatory 《深圳市生活垃圾分类管理条例》明起正式实施，你准备好了吗？
Monday, September 7th
- With Shenzhen poised in the wings, is Hong Kong’s time in the sun over after protests, Covid-19 and US-China row?
- Cartier opens new boutique in at Shenzhen BaoAn Airport featuring new concept
- How to buy a stock listed in Shenzhen listing?
- Tripsavvy: How to Travel from Hong Kong to Shenzhen by High Speed Train, Metro, and Ferry
- New Service Apartment: Hampton Apartments by Hilton Shenzhen Futian Mangrove Park
Sunday, September 6th
Saturday, September 5th
- From Shenzhen’s Economic Miracle To Greater Bay’s Global Innovation – Analysis
- Shenzhen Wave office makes a splash with unusual bulging design
- SCMP: Hong Kong and Shenzhen haven’t become the tortoise and the hare. Actually, both can win the race
Friday, September 4th
- WIN! Wine from a New Rooftop Wine Bar
- Shenzhen has 2.9m 5G mobile phone users
- huidong: impressions of the edge
- The 8 Best Things to Do This Weekend in Shenzhen
Thursday September 3rd
- Remembering Hong Kong’s unsung role in Shenzhen’s glory – 40 years on, have fortunes reversed?
- Costco to set up flagship store in Longhua
Tuesday September 1st
- URGENT: Help for Hospitalized Indian in SZ | 请为在深圳住院的印度人伸出援助之手
- Typhoon Alert | High temperature burns Guangdong
- Garbage sorting mandatory tomorrow 《深圳市生活垃圾分类管理条例》明起正式实施，你准备好了吗？
Also published on Medium.