Nothing Earth-shaddering in headlines today. Pardon my tongue-in-cheek reference to the headlines referring to a similar convergence of infections in the US last year. Here's a piece highlighting the possibility of our local disease convergence event. Staying in the northern region of our shared anatomy - here's a short article reviewing the relative "Good" mental health recorded here during the last year of the pandemic. It recommends napping :).
Statistics continue to prove that cross-border E-commerce remains a powerhouse in the Guangdong region and local construction has begun on our very own Mangrove centre in Futian.
Out and about this past weekend it was packed most everywhere I went - a pleasant surprise. If you're on the roads much you'll have noted a sizeable uptick in traffic as getting out and travelling continues to boom following the reopening. The Pub Golf event in Shekou left attendees a few strokes off par - not that they'll be able to remember it. Thanks to Joseph & EatShenzhen for that well-organized experience. Beer Craft Festival is coming up on the 10th and we're confident it will be the highlight of the weekend. A nod and tip of the hat to Joe and Bionic for putting that together for 8 years running. Aside from that highlight please have a look at our events section to see what's going on this week.
~Have a great week~
-David & The NowShenzhen Team
P.S. - If you're in need of help related to - travel / events / housing - please directly get in touch with me personally on wechat: david-d-ho. We've access to some of the most authoritative info on those topics which unfortunately I cannot share with you here. Don't worry, I don't bite!
This Week’s Featured News:
- Influenza Overtakes Novel Coronavirus as Most Prevalent Virus in Beijing, Sounding Alarm for Possible Multiplex of COVID-19, Influenza and Norovirus
- "Generally Good" Mental Health reported for 2022
- Construction of International Mangrove center begins in Shenzhen
- Guangdong cross-border e-commerce industry expanded by 43 times in 7 years
For the latest Shenzhen news, check out NowShenzhen.com/news.
Featured Apartment Listings
This Week’s Featured Shenzhen Apartments:
- [Shekou] - Apt w Large Terrace @ SeaWorld - 2BR - 66㎡ - 17000/Mo
- [Nanshan] - Masterbed Rm for Rent @ ShenDa South - 1BR - 98㎡ - 4300/Mo
- [Shekou] - Large Hotel-like Apt w Seaview @ Imperial Park - 2BR - 88㎡ - 20000/Mo
- [Nanshan] - Room For Rent @ Houhai - 1BR - 150㎡ - 3400/Mo
- [Shekou] - Elegant Apt w Seaview @ Ocean 1 - 2BR - 89㎡ - 12000/Mo
For all the latest Shenzhen apartment listings, check out NowShenzhen.com/apartments.
Featured Job Posts
This Week’s Featured Shenzhen Jobs:
- [Shenzhen] (Full Time) Reservation & Distribution Supervisor/Assistant Manager @ Residence G
- [Shenzhen] (Full Time) - FS Consulting – Business Consulting – FSRM – Senior @ EY
- [Shenzhen] (Full Time) - HR Manager @ AkzoNobel
For the latest Shenzhen job posts, check out NowShenzhen.com/jobs.
Featured Event Posts
This Week’s Featured Upcoming Shenzhen Events:
- Electric City: 8th Shenzhen Craft Beer Fest @ Nantou Ancient City | 3/10 @All Day
- Gluteus and Leg Building @ Nanshan International Cultural Exchange & Service Center| 3/2 @3pm
- Ma Fei and the Band [Mazhong Chitu] Series Tour @ HOU LIVE| 2/27 @830pm
For the full event calendar of happenings in Shenzhen, check out NowShenzhen.com/events.
Have apartment, job, event, guide, or directory submissions to submit? Head on over to NowShenzhen.com/submit.
Enjoying the NowShenzhen updates and community and want to advertise? Email us at [email protected] or scan below to connect to our official WeChat account and send a message containing “interested in advertising” and we’ll follow up with you directly!