TL:DR for this week: Happy Women's Day! China's continues to lean-in to reopening, flights, travel restrictions and government action all align with this theme.
Latest round of government meetings - set to end on March 11th - centered around the push towards re-opening and economic normalcy. A point of particular interest to much of our community is the drive to promote foreign direct investment. For the latest detailed information on China-bound travel have a look at this guide. Here's an interesting article highlighting some voices of the expat community in China promoting positive cultural exchange. Lastly, in local news, the Spanish Football Academy is set to begin training in Shenzhen in the near future.
We're looking for reputable service providers in the chiropractic / physiotherapy sector so if you've any recommendations or experiences you'd care to share with us please get in touch via Wechat (see note at bottom of this message)
In events this week Women's Day-themed activities and events dominate. There are the Women in Business seminar this Saturday or if you're up to venturing over to GuangZhou our friends at Global Friendship's are running a Women's Day Wellness event. Have a look at our events page for all your options.
~Hope you have a chance to show your appreciation to the women in your life (yourself included!) this week!~
-David & The NowShenzhen Team
P.S. - If you're in need of help related to - travel / events / housing - please directly get in touch with me personally on wechat: david-d-ho. We've access to some of the most authoritative info on those topics which unfortunately we cannot share with you here.
This Week’s Featured News:
- China to accelerate opening-up drive to attract foreign investment
- Latest travel guide for China-bound travellers & International flight schedules in March
- US Expats Share Their China Stories, seeking friendly cultural exchanges
- Spanish Football Academy to Kick off training in SZ
For the latest Shenzhen news, check out NowShenzhen.com/news.
Featured Apartment Listings
This Week’s Featured Shenzhen Apartments:
- [Shekou] - Loft w Great View @ Dongjiaotou -1BR-45㎡-3700/Mo
- [Nanshan] -Elegant Loft Apt @ Vanke Apt-2BR-110㎡-12000/Mo
- [Longhua] - Large & Cozy Apt @ Hongshan -2BR-65㎡-5300/Mo
- [Shekou] - New High Flr Apt @ Shekou Walmart -2BR-113㎡-24000/Mo
- [Longhua] -Cool & Cozy Apt @ Minzhi -1BR-45㎡-2700/Mo
For all the latest Shenzhen apartment listings, check out NowShenzhen.com/apartments.
Featured Job Posts
This Week’s Featured Shenzhen Jobs:
- [Shenzhen] (Full Time) R&D Specialist – Beverage Machine Development @ Nestle
- [Shenzhen] (Full Time) - Product Line Manager, IT Parts @ Corning
- [Shenzhen] (Full Time) - Lead of Account Management for CN @ Amazon
For the latest Shenzhen job posts, check out NowShenzhen.com/jobs.
Featured Event Posts
This Week’s Featured Upcoming Shenzhen Events:
- Women in Business Online Seminar | 3/7 @2pm
- GF 2023 Women's Day @ Ersha Island| 3/11 @2pm
- 2022-2023 Award Gala Destination Green | 3/16 @6pm
For the full event calendar of happenings in Shenzhen, check out NowShenzhen.com/events.
Have apartment, job, event, guide, or directory submissions to submit? Head on over to NowShenzhen.com/submit.
Enjoying the NowShenzhen updates and community and want to advertise? Email us at [email protected] or scan below to connect to our official WeChat account and send a message containing “interested in advertising” and we’ll follow up with you directly!