Meridian View Center is located on the 69th floor(top floor) of Diwang Building, Asia’s tallest building when it was debuted in the year 1996. Diwang Building is a mix use property consisting of commercial office, business apartment and shopping center. It has been the landmark of Shenzhen.
Meridian View Center has 15 different entertainment areas. On the top floor of this 384m building, visitors can have a bird’s-eye view of both Shenzhen and Hong Kong. Streams of pedestrians and cars flow so smoothly in front of your eyes, showing you the famous “Shenzhen Speed”.
Photograph from tuan.big5.ctrip.com
- Full: 80RMB(Adults and Children Taller than 1.5m)
- Half: 40RMB(Children: 1.2m to 1.5m, Elderly: Age between 65 to 69 with ID)
- Free(Children: 1.2M and Below, Elderly over 70 with ID).
- Bus Lines: 101, 102, 103, 215
- Metro: Line 1(Luobao)/Line 2(Shekou) to Dajuyuan(Grand Theater)
Address & Contact
- Chinese and Pinyin Name: 地王顶楼观光
- Place Address (English/Pinyin): Floor 69, Diwang Commercial Building, No. 5002, Shennan Dong Lu, Luohu, Shenzhen
- Website: Meridian View Center (Diwang Building Top Floor)’s Website
- Place Phone: +86 755 8246 1671