Aeon is the acronym for Japan United Stores Company, a chain of “general merchandise stores” (or hypermarket) and the largest of its type in Japan. The various JUSCO companies are subsidiaries of ÆON Co., Ltd.. The JUSCO name was adopted in 1970 by a company originally founded as a kimono silk trader in 1758. Renamed ÆON in 1989, it operates stores throughout Japan under JUSCO and other names and also has a presence in Malaysia, Hong Kong, mainland China (永旺 Yǒng wàng), and Thailand.
Address & Contact
- Chinese Name: 永旺购物中心 (深圳）
- Website: www.aeonsc.com.cn
- Phone: 0755 – 82215555
- City Plaza Branch: Floor B1, City Plaza, 1095 Shennan Zhong Lu, Futian District, Shenzhen 深圳市福田区深南中路1095号城市广场·深圳B1层 (0755 2594 2828)
- Xinzhou Branch: 56 Xinzhou 2nd St, Xinzhou, Futian District, Shenzhen 深圳市福田区新洲路中城天邑花园1-2层
- Luohu District: 1-2/F, Dongjun Commercial Building, Sino-Link Garden, Taining Lu, Luohu District, Shenzhen 深圳市罗湖区太宁路百仕达花园第四期东郡商业楼1-2层