Shenzhen Bay Port (Chinese: 深圳湾口岸) is a port of entry in the People’s Republic of China, on the border with its special administrative region of Hong Kong. It is located geographically in Dongjiaotou, Shekou which lies on the southwestern corner of the city of Shenzhen in Guangdong Province. Shenzhen Bay Control Point is the first boundary control point with the immigration facilities of the Hong Kong side co-located in the same passenger terminal building with the mainland side. This allows passengers and vehicles for departure and arrival customs clearance to take place within a short distance.
Clearance Hour: Daily from 6:30 am to 12:00 midnight.
The following bus routes serve the Shenzhen Bay Port.
- 31: Shenzhen Bay Port – Moon Bay Garden
- 90: Shenzhen Bay Port – Window of the World
- 98: Shenzhen Port Bay – Xincheng Inspection Station
- 123: Shenzhen Port Bay – Dexin Garden
- 217: Shenzhen Port Bay – Nantou Inspection Station
- 245: Shenzhen Port Bay – Meilin Inspection Station
- Airport 8: Shenzhen Port Bay – Shenzhen Bao’an International Airport
- B602: Shenzhen Bay Port – Sea World Bus Terminal
Public Transport Services to Hong Kong:
Cross-Boundary Coach Services
- Coaches to Shun Tak Centre: 7:00 a.m. to 22:30 p.m.(30 mins waiting time), 50 mins first to last station, 40 – 45RMB
- Coaches to HK International Airport: 5:20 a.m. to 23:00 p.m.(20 – 30 mins waiting time), 50 mins to station, 130 – 150RMB
- CTS Express Coach to Wanchai: Leaving from 7:15 to 22:45 on weekdays, 7:45 to 22:45 on Saturdays and Sundays(15 – 30 mins waiting time), 2 hours duration, 100RMB
Schedule please see here.
Returning schedule please click here.
Franchised Bus Services
- B2: Yuen Long Station Public Transport Interchange(via Lam Tei), 6.40 a.m. – 12.20 a.m.(10 – 20 mins waiting time), 12HKD
- B2P: Tin Tsz Estate Bus Terminus, Monday to Friday 6.40 a.m. – 12.20 a.m., Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday 6.50 a.m. – 12.20 a.m.(10-20 mins waiting time), 8.5HKD
- B2X: Tin Yiu Estate Bus Terminus, Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday 7.55 a.m. – 9.25 p.m.(10-20 mins waiting time), 8.5HKD
- B3: Tuen Mun Pier Head(via Tuen Mun Town Centre), 6.55 a.m. – 12.20 a.m.(15 – 30 mins waiting time), 11HKD
- B3A: Shan King Estate, 6:50 a.m. to 11:35 p.m.(15 – 30 mins waiting time), 11HKD
- B3X: Tuen Mun Town Centre, 6:45 a.m. to 10:10 p.m.(15 – 20 mins waiting time), 11HKD
- B3M: Shenzhen Bay Port – Tuen Mun Station (Circular), 9:50 a.m. to 7:50 p.m.(30 mins waiting time), 11HKD
For more information, please visit Transportation Department, Hong Kong.
Place Address: Shenzhen Bay Port, Dongbin Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen深圳市南山区东滨路深圳湾口岸Website: Shenzhen Bay Border Crossing Port’s WebsitePlace Phone: +86 (755) 25550690