- Shekou and Hong Kong
- Shekou and Macau
- Shekou and Zhuhai Jiuzhou Port
- Shekou and Zhuhai Islands
- Shekou and Hong Kong Airport
- Shekou and Zhongshan
- Shenzhen Airport and Macau
- Shenzhen Airport and Hong Kong Airport
- Shenzhen Airport and Zhuhai
- Shenzhen Airport and Zhongshan
- Shenzhen Airport and Guangzhou Nansha Ferry Port
The timetable is for reference only. Please note that the ferry may make temporary changes on a daily basis without prior notice.
Shenzhen Airport Ferry Terminal To Zhuhai Jiuzhou Port Timetable
|13:20||Shenzhen Airport Ferry Terminal||Zhuhai Jiuzhou Port||14:25|
Zhuhai Jiuzhou Port To Shenzhen Airport Ferry Terminal Timetable
|1505||Zhuhai Jiuzhou Port||Shenzhen Airport Ferry Terminal||1610|
How To Get To The Ferry Terminal
Shenzhen Airport Fuyong Ferry Terminal (福永码头)
Shenzhen Airport Fuyong Ferry Terminal (Shenzhen Airport Ferry for short) is located in the southwest corner of Shenzhen Bao’an International Airport, only 2 kilometers away from the new terminal building (about 5 minutes by car). The Ferry connects with Bao’an Avenue, Guangzhou-Shenzhen Expressway, and Jihe Expressway by land, and is about 70 minutes from Hong Kong and Macao, and 40 minutes from Hong Kong Airport SkyPier by water.
Shenzhen Airport Ferry provides you with seamless sea-air transport for your journey by “Fly Via Shenzhen”, and is the optimal choice for travel in Shenzhen, Hong Kong, and Macao.
Please be noticed that all changes in the ship information at Shenzhen Airport Ferry will be published in real time at the ferry’s official WeChat and Sina Weibo accounts.
Address: Fuyong Ferry, Bao’an International Airport, Shenzhen 深圳宝安机场新福永码头
Phone Number: Please call 0755-23455300, 0755-23455388 Shenzhen Airport Fuyong Ferry Terminal to confirm before your departure.
Official Website: szairport.com
- By Taxi: The taxi stand is located on the east platform on the second floor of the GTC. You can reach this area through gate 13 and wait in line.
- By Metro: The entrance to Metro Line 11 (Airport Station) is located in the GTC hall. The station hall of Metro Line 11 is accessible by four elevators and two escalators.
- Airport Ferry Terminal Shuttle Buses: It takes ferry passengers to and from the ferry terminal for free. To take an airport ferry bus, go through gate 16 or 17 of the GTC to the ferry bus station outside the GTC building.
Online Ticketing (Airport Ferry Line)
Please follow The official WeChat accounts “深圳机场码头” on Wechat to book your tickets online & check these for the latest information.
- Ministry of Public Security Exit and Entry Administration +86 010-66266400
- Shenzhen Entry-Exit Frontier Inspection Station +86 0755-82321000
- Immigration Inspection Station +86 0755-84499262
Jiuzhou Port (珠海九洲港)
Jiuzhou Port is situated in the central urban area of Jida, Jiuzhou is a national Category-1 port — the largest waterway passenger port in China. There are 25 daily trips from Jiuzhou Port to Shekou, Shenzhen. The first leaves at 08:00am, and the latest is 21:30pm.
Address: 599, Qing Nv Nan Lu, Zhuhai 珠海市情侣南路599号
Phone Number: Please call +86 0756-3333359 Jiuzhou Port to confirm before your departure.
How to get there:
- By Taxi: Jiuzhou Port | 珠海九洲港 (Chinese) | Zhuhai Jiuzhou Gang (pinyin)
- By Bus: Bus Routes: 3, 4, 12, 23, 25, 26, 99, Sightseeing Bus 02
Please follow “Jiuzhou Port (珠海九洲港)” on Wechat to book your tickets online.