Contemporary in design, The 282-room Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen is strategically situated in the heart of the Futian district, just opposite the Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center and accessible to Shenzhen’s new metro system, which connects with the Hong Kong border. Seven dining options range from a lobby lounge and all day dining to state-of-the-art Chinese and Italian restaurants serving world-class food. In addition to flexible space designed for conferences and special social events, extensive recreational facilities include The Ritz-Carlton Spa® with luxurious rooms and outside cabanas, a top-of-the-line Fitness Center and the landscaped roof garden including an outdoor swimming pool.
Surround yourself in the fast-paced business and international culture that permeates Shenzhen. A high-tech economy has made this China’s most affluent city and busiest port. Shenzhen is a marvelous mixture of modernization and green space. Voted an International Garden City by the U.N., our Shenzhen hotel’s guests are sure to find beauty everywhere they look.
Adjacent to the Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center in the Futian Central Business District, The Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen features:
• 24-story contemporary architecture
• 282 spacious guestrooms including 43 beautifully decorated suites and a spectacular Presidential Suite on two floors
• 3 specialty restaurants, an outside pool restaurant, a bar, a Lobby Lounge and a deli, feature an array of dining choices from Chinese, Italian, and Western favorites
• State-of-the-art technology, including wireless access and flat screen televisions
• The Ritz-Carlton Spa with luxuriously appointed rooms and outside cabanas
• A health club with top-of-the-line weight training and cardiovascular exercise equipment
• Grand Ballroom divisible by 3, with 9 meeting rooms and an Executive Boardroom
Address & Contact
- Chinese Name: 深圳星河丽思卡尔顿酒店
- Address: 116 Fuhua San Road, Futian District, Shenzhen 518048 P.R. China深圳市福田区福华三路116号
- Website: The Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen’s Website
- Phone: 0755-2222 2222